Business Development Operations Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0882E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Business Development Operations Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Business Development Operations Analyst to support our business development strategies. You will track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, anticipate the needs, and provide solutions for your team.
What You?ll Do:
- Perform searches to find Sales Channel?s & Company?s Contact Information.
- Execute, follow up, and evaluate sourcing campaigns.
- Design Templates for different campaigns.
- Upload new sales channels in CRM.
- Register new opportunities and initiatives for the whole department.
- Contact Sales Channel with job openings in their network.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Entry roles.
- Practice knowledge of CRM.
- Experience in the IT industry (Desirable).
- Experience in Support roles. (Desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!