Business Development Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0097E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 22/09/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 5
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Business Development Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for prospecting, messaging, and calling potential leads, with the purpose of generating leads to be passed on to the Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Lead Outbound Lead Generation and Outbound Sales efforts and team.
- Develop and redefine workflow for contacting different types of prospects.
- Deliver results for Lead Generation.
- Contact prospects via Email, LinkedIn, and Calls.
- Generate qualified leads for the Sales Team.
- Pitch our services in a concise and confident manner.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development roles.
- 3+ years of experience in team management.
- Worked for an IT services company.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!