Business Development Data Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0244E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Business Development Data Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Business Development Data Analyst to join our Team and identify and implement new business development initiatives.
What You?ll Do:
- Identify opportunities to use data analytics tools to monitor, extract and evaluate data.
- Work closely and collaboratively to improve, develop and implement new processes
- Work collaboratively with the A&E and R&D teams to develop the initiatives of the business development team.
- Proactively work with the team to identify, plan and implement new business development opportunities.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as Data Analyst.
- Technical and business knowledge with background in process improvement.
- Advanced methodical skills, detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets, Tableau, SQL (desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!