Brand Development Specialist Remote Work / Ref. 0233E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Brand Development Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for a Strategic Brand Development Specialist to join our Marketing team and help identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market and design and implement a research-based brand strategy.
What You?ll Do:
- Analyze customer knowledge, trends, market analysis, and best marketing practices to create successful brand strategies.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the brand messaging and brand visual elements.
- Communicate our brand personality internally.
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date.
- Establish positioning, identify objective audiences and implement plans in different segments.
- Determine product weaknesses and areas to overcome with developing brand identity.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Brand Development marketer.
- Practice knowledge of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Proven experience in the implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in B2B service marketing.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Advance English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!