Brand Development Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0886E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Brand Development Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced Brand Development Manager to join our Marketing team and develop a brand strategy. This professional will be responsible for executing highly effective communications plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and our target market, achieving profit, and maximizing the brand?s long-term potential.
What You?ll Do:
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market, design a research-based brand strategy, lead cross-functional project teams focused on the execution of branding programs, initiatives, and/or strategies, measuring and report on the success of brand marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain the brand messaging and brand visual elements, developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message, increasing brand awareness and consideration as well as building market position, and ensuring consistency with the tone of voice and brand messaging.
- Analyze customer knowledge, trends, market analysis, and best marketing practices to create successful brand strategies, anticipating consumer trends to keep the brand up to date.
- Own the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, developing, executing, and tracking collateral materials for both internal and external purposes.
- Establish positioning, identify the objective audience and develop marketing plans with specific objectives in different channels and segments.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational concepts, acting as a Steward to the company?s brand strategy and positioning platform, researching and determining product weaknesses and areas to overcome with developing brand identity.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Brand Development, with a positive track record in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing a high-performance team, with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B service marketing.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Creativity, strategic thinking, and trend savviness, with a deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented, with strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, proactive, and experienced in networking and influencing decision-makers.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!