Brand Communications Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0888E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Brand Communications Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced Brand Communications Manager to join our Marketing team and develop a Brand Communication strategy. This professional will be responsible for executing highly effective communications plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and our target market, achieving profit, and maximizing the brand?s long-term potential.
What You?ll Do:
- Develop and execute our overall corporate communications plan, strategies, and campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message effectively.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness, brand consideration and build the brand?s positioning, increasing brand awareness and consideration as well as building market position.
- Lead our external communications team to produce high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition, developing and implementing innovative communications strategies and plans.
- Measure, report, and adjust communications activities based on outcomes, monitoring communication plan milestone completion, identifying process, and operational roadblocks; owning and consulting solution development with stakeholders, and escalating critical decisions to reach alignment.
- Develop and influence brand initiatives ensuring consistency with the tone of voice and brand messaging, overseeing the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, social media, among others.
- Define and lead the Press & PR efforts in our main market (USA), preparing detailed media activity reports, and leading the development of content and materials to include websites, press releases, newsletters, presentations, events, all manners of collateral, and other tools to ensure appropriate messaging and brand strategy are effectively executed.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Communications Manager, with a positive track record in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing a high-performance team, with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B service marketing.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Creativity, strategic thinking, and trend savviness, with a deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented, with strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, proactive, and experienced in networking and influencing decision-makers.
- Advanced English level (Native English is a plus).
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!