Brand Communications Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0233E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 22/09/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Brand Communications Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a spontaneous Brand Communications Analyst to join our Marketing team and execute highly effective communications plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and our target market. You will Produce and communicate high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
What You Will Do:
- Propose and Implement communications plans, strategies and campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness and build market position.
- Monitor communication plan milestone completion and identify process roadblock.
- Create marketing and communications collateral, including white papers, website copy, social media.
- Develop and influence brand initiatives.
- Identify client opportunities and propose strategies, campaigns, and promotions to increase brand awareness.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in similar positions.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in B2B service marketing.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Advance English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!