Brand Ambassador Remote Work / Ref. 0845E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Brand Ambassador at BairesDev
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our Talent team and promote the company by conducting various events and presenting speeches to global audiences. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Be responsible for conducting events, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the globe.
- Familiarize yourself with the relevant details of each event, including marketing and scheduling.
- Use existing and novel informative tools to disseminate event-related details.
- Present speeches about the company and its goals.
- Encourage attendance at events by using appropriate sales techniques.
- Track your progress and report to your line manager, as requested.
- Answer audience questions and interacting with members of the public.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Experience with configuring, using high-quality broadcasting hardware equipment.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT sales.
- At least 5 years of sales-related public speaking experience.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!