AngularJS Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0106E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 5
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
AngularJS Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to innovate and develop enhancements that will bring greater usefulness of the PowerSchool application based on the needs assessment of PowerSchool customers. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Create, implement and support PowerSchool Customization.
- Attend and promote PowerSchool Services at PSUG Regional and National User Conferences.
- Conduct PowerSchool Training when assigned.
- Provide follow-up support for specific customers.
- Support ?Customization? efforts for new customer prospects.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- +3 years in the IT industry, preferably with experience in an educational institution.
- Previous experience developing and incorporating enhancements to software applications.
- Experience as a PowerSchool Administrator.
- Additional experience developing with AngularJS.
- Experience with Windows and MacOS along with developer tools in Firefox and Chrome.
- Previous experience managing Windows servers and databases with Windows clients.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!