Accounting Assistant Remote Work / Ref. 0228E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Accounting Assistant at BairesDev
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our Finance Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Analyze transactions and prepare work papers for the preparation of the company's annual balance.
- Identify accounting issues and offer solutions.
- Deliver monthly reconciliations of amounts and balances.
- Armed monthly seats.
- Charge invoices and expenses to the corresponding accounts and cost centers analyzing supporting documentation.
- Pay suppliers verifying retentions to be made, tax documentation, resolving discrepancies in purchase orders, invoices, payments and contracts.
- Maintain current accounts and reconciled bank accounts.
- Keep files of suppliers updated.
- Keep control, registration and payment returns from petty cash.
- Protect company values by keeping the information confidential.
- Control tax settlements.
- Periodic account statement reports.
- Surrender of credit cards.
- Assisting in the preparation, registration, control and analysis of accounting and financial information, as well as in the process of purchasing and paying suppliers.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience in similar positions.
- Student of the accountant career.
- Knowledge / experience in management / accounting systems (desirable).
- Microsoft office management.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!